The Central executive committee meeting of this Association held at
Guntur on 7/8th July 2018 decided to conduct a nation wide on duty &
off duty hunger fast for 24 hours on 11.8.2018 in connection with
persuading the following demands:
1. Promotion to Level 7 (SS/GP 4600) should be non-Selection, as was earlier.
2. Grant Level 8,9 (GP 4800 & GP 5400) for SMs as per MACP norms, as
consequential benefit on abolition of ASM post and recruitment level
revised as L-6 (4200 GP).of entry grade to GP 4200/.
4. Abolition of EI classification for Station masters at all sections of IR.
5. Provide security to Women SMs at work spots & conveyance to reach
6. Withdrawal of NPS & Restoration of old pension system.
7. Rationalise Night duty allowance rates Gradewise and prevent the
heavy loss to staff e specially those having less basic pay.
"VIRAT MAHASAMMELAN" AT TALKATORA STADIUM, NEW DELHI - 27TH NOVEMBER
2018 FOLLOWED BY CENTRAL BGM upto 28th November.